Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the followingdata about you:
* Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
* Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information.
* Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Imagemakers maintain compliance with the ICO (data protection act). All our data is securely backed up on a GDPR compliant system. If you have concerns regarding how Imagemakers handles your data, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your Data Control
We use data for contractual project agreements. We will never give your details to third parties to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services. For further detail please do not hesitate to contact us.
Third Party Links
Storing Your Personal Data
Imagemakers utilise the well-established and highly secure BOX storage system, which is fully compliant with 2018 GDPR regulations and contains locked password protected files.
An alternative storage system is via the Imagemakers server at our head office in the Old School, accessed by secure VPN connection. This has stable and secure system software and is exclusive to Imagemakers. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. This is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
* In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
* Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
* To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 you have the right to access, be informed, rectify and object to any information that we hold relating to you. You will also have the right to freely withdrawal your consent to use of your data and to request this be erased from our systems.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at email@example.com